Hello Y’all!! I trust your week has been off to a cool start?! We are finally in the ember months and I can tell you for a fact that it’s the most wonderful time of the year!! A big shout out to all the Starr readers all over the world who have a birthday during this time. I wish you the very best and many more amazing years ahead! Not only do I (yours truly) celebrate my birthday during this season (and I’m not being specific as to the exact month …he he) but friends and family who do as well.💑
Everything changes – the weather, the outdoors, my wardrobe – and for all the right reasons too. 😉 From this point on, the race into the new year becomes a reality. We have the craziness of Halloween then Thanksgiving, Christmas and then comes the New Year in quick succession. My goal is to be mindful and present because if I’m not careful, its all going to zip by very fast. For all my friends (myself included) who love to decorate, Fall festival was just an intro into the frenzy of the season; then comes the uphill battle to top last years efforts which is so much fun! In all honesty, the finished product is my preference. 😎
The Up Side!!!
- You can finally (like me) blast Christmas carols as loud as you want.
- All diets are off! – All those treats are not going to eat themselves. 😋 Besides, when you’ve been diligent at keeping up your gym routine for 10 months out of the year, you deserve some slack time.
- Spending time with close family and friends.
- Decorations! Decorations! Decorations! – The family that decorates together, celebrates together! 👪
- We get to layer up. I’ve been waiting for this cool down for a long time.
- Parties and Festivities galore!
- Hallmark has a marathon of all those sappy Christmas specials which are awesome!
The year 2017 has indeed been an eventful one. Its had it’s highs and lows and for some, this time can be a really difficult period to live through. Maybe you didn’t do as well as you hoped and things didn’t turn out like you planned. The good news is: The year isn’t over yet! So put aside any disappointments and just be plain old happy!! You are alive. You can still dream! Dig your heels in and make up your mind to plan ahead and do better next year!
Happy Halloween to you all!! Until I come your way again, I remain
I like your writing style. Its very light and fun. Easy on the eyes.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the kind words Michael! I appreciate it. 🙂