Happy new month folks! I hope your are doing well in your part of the world. It’s been a fun and frenzied start to this years Summer. Just when we were all getting back to living life as we once knew it…here comes the variant. And Guess what? The vaccine is just about useless to it. So we are on the precipice of either going back to masks or lockdown. If you ask me neither of these options look promising but we’ll have to wait and see.
We’re in July and I felt it was time to check in on my yearly weight and health goals and so far, so good. I haven’t attained my goals but I’m also not where I used to be so that’s a good thing in my book. I like looking out for new trends in health, wellness and fitness and after scouring the internet for the next best weight loss trend that is natural, low budget, requires no equipment and no payment plan, I came across a Youtuber named Wanyo Mori who has developed a unique exercise that sheds belly fat FAST! It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a gal, this exercise works and the results are unbelievable so stay tuned for a link at the end of this post.
Growing up in a society that idolized soccer, I remember a phrase that said ‘Bend it like Beckham’. For the younger generation, David Beckham is an Englishman and one of the best professional footballers who started out playing for Manchester United. He was good at kicking the ball in such a way that it curved and miraculously landed in the opponents goal post. Well…that was when he was young. The older we get, we’re not going to be able to ‘Bend it like Beckham’,…anymore…literally. Then comes the need for exercise, a change in diet, and moderation applied to E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. One of the things I have recently had to do is cut back on artificial sugars. At first, it was extremely difficult but as time went on, I adjusted and now, in a weird way, it’s my new norm. I named this post ‘breakfast muffins without the tops’ because you can still enjoy these muffins and not worry about gaining a massive amount of weight. These muffins keep me full until lunch time and keep the cravings down for four solid hours and counting. Now, if you’re a nibbler, you know that four hours is a long time to go without rummaging in the pantry for a quick treat.
Healthy Breakfast Muffins for Weight Loss!
Ingredients: 2 Cups of Oats (Original), 1 Cup of Flour, 2 Tbsps. of Baking Powder, 1 tsp of Cinnamon, 2 Tbsps. of Chia Seeds, 2 Tbsps. of Vanilla Extract, 1 Cup of Blueberries, 1/2 Cup Apple Sauce, 1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet/Unsweetened Chocolate Chips, 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries, 2 Tbsps of vegetable oil and 1-2 Cups of Water.
Add baking spray to your muffin pan and scoop unto baking pan. Bake at 325F for 20-30 minutes. P.S: Oats do not need to be overcooked because they dry out very easily so constant checks are recommended. Sorry I forgot to take photos this time.
Trick Your Body Into Loosing A Few Pounds By…
- Cutting out artificial sugars from your diet as much as possible.
- Move. Whether it’s via walking, hiking, running, going to the gym or Zumba. The key is to be active the best way you can.
- Get out in nature. There is a calmness that comes from being out in nature. This helps relieve stress, reduce cortisol and in turn your body relaxes and lets go of stored fats.
- Laugh…a lot. Find amusement in everyday living.
- Eat the rainbow.
- Make smoothies from real fruit and veggies.
- Maintain a healthy, peaceful environment as much as possible because a toxic surround will up stress levels, which will affect your sleep, what and how you eat (we tend to crave sweet, salty and greasy foods when we’re stressed) and your bodies overall rhythm.
- If you have an issue with your gut, find a great probiotic that works for you. Eating fermented foods such as pickles, kimchi or sauerkraut can help.
Check out the link here and don’t just laugh. Do it. It works! (2) A 13 minute workout collection! Lead you to exercise – YouTube
Folks, I hope you have a great month ahead!! Until I come your way again with another post, do like, follow and comment. Your insight is not only valuable but helpful to all. I remain,