Hello Starr readers!! The countdown has begun. I hope you’ve got a game plan for the holiday season which begins with the stress of getting everything done, figuring out a plan to see E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E and getting in extra hours at the gym to offset all the excesses. 😀 Its been very busy lately juggling what almost looks like 10,000 things at once that it feels like I haven’t had as much real estate in my head to write a new post lately.😌
Most bloggers every now and then tend to have this ‘blank space’ where there isn’t much to write about…’just living every day life’; and I kind of understand what they meant now.
This year has been scandalous to say the least😨 – An example would be the sexual harassment/assault saga that just keeps on giving. From those who use coercion or stimulants to those who have buttons under their desk to trap their desired victims. Now I always thought those buttons were supposed to be alarms in case of danger or robbery 😒😱 …these days you never know what lengths people are willing to go to get to their desired end.
As we wind down to the end of 2017, there are a few things I have taken away from this year as a whole and I’m going to share some of them with you:
- To not be afraid of change. The people who succeed aren’t necessarily the bravest, they’re just the ones who put one foot in front of the other in spite of how they feel.
- Positive energy is essential to long term success – keep your circle of friends and close associates positive.
- When you make good things happen for others, it comes back to you. The universe never forgets. 🙂
- When going after your dreams; sometimes, riding with your blinders on is the only way to get through to the other side.
- Sometimes, its toughest before a big break; hold the line and don’t give up!
Until I come your way again which will be right before the Christmas holiday, have a wonderful time with your family, loved ones and friends. Tell me what your takeaway from the year is in the comment section below. I would love to hear your own version of 2017. I have started on my decor but still have some ways to go, here are a few pics of my tree 😀